When we start working with a new client, we often find many of them skeptical of direct mail. However, stats from the 2017 DMA Response Rate Report indicate that direct mail is the single-highest performing marketing channel. To put it simply, physical mail drives transactions much more than digital ads. If you’re a small business owner looking to acquire new customers and increase your sales with quality consumers quickly, then you should consider a direct mailing campaign. Direct mailers are incredibly affordable, providing business owners with an incredible return on investment. Our team can help you draft a direct mailing strategy.
What We Offer
High Impact Postcards
Direct mail postcards offer marketers a highly targeted and customized way to reach potential new customers and keep in touch with existing customers. A full range of services are available to help identify and target prospects by a variety of demographic factors including: Household Income, Age, Home Value, Occupation, Presence of Children in the home, – Plus dozens more.
Targeted – Mail only to the most profitable prospects, increasing response rates and ROI.
Measurable – Know exactly when the postcard is hitting; redemption information can be analyzed to measure effectiveness of each campaign.
Personalized – To improve readership and response rates.
Effective – New mover program, customer profiling, radius, and loyalty mailings.
New Mover Program
New movers are in the market for all types of new products and services to make their new house a home. Mailing to this group offers and excellent way to introduce your business to people with discretionary income. These new home owners are in a spending mode due to their recent home purchase.
- New home owner lists are compiled monthly
Database managed by location, reaching new movers closest to your location
- Printing of postcards and business reply card (BRC) tri-folds for each market
- ‘Print and Hold’ printing at higher, more cost efficient quantities and mail as needed
- Full service “Turn Key” mail program
Letters are a powerful and effective direct mail option. They allow for more space to sell than a postcard and offer a more confidential and professional tone. Letters provide the opportunity to insert additional information such as flyers, magnets, or other value added materials.
Letter options – 8 ½ x 11, 11 x 17, 4, 6 or 8 panel mailers, Full Color brochures and self mailers.
Targeted Mailing Lists
Occupant lists, consumer lists, business lists, specialty lists – we have them all; as well as a wide range of demographic selections allowing you to target your best prospects.
Marketing and Direct Mail Statistics
- On average, Americans receive 605 emails and 16.8 pieces of mail every week.
- For roughly every 36 emails you receive on average, you get 1 piece of mail in your mailbox.
- The average lifespan of an email is 17 seconds, compared to direct mail’s average lifespan of 17 days.
- 73% of American consumers say they prefer being contacted by brands via direct mail because they can read it whenever they want.
- 59% of US respondents say they enjoy getting mail from brands about new products.
- 60% of catalog recipients visit the website of the company that mailed them the catalog.
- Up to 90% of direct mail gets opened
- Prospects are 15% more likely to respond to an oversized mail piece if they have never done business with you.
- Per USPS, 98% of people check their mail daily and Americans spend upwards of 30 minutes with their mail on a single occasion.
- 68% of marketing respondents said combining digital and direct mail increased website visits.
- 60% of marketing respondents said combining digital and direct mail increased ROI.
Sources: USPS, Retail Wire, Epsilon, DMA – Direct Marketing Assn, USPS Future of Direct Mail